Inspiration : From the depths of Atlantis, to the ancient greek times when plato was describing this magical civilization, seashells were worn to represent good well-being and high status. People decorated armour and clothing with them to show how well they were doing in life.
- 24K sustainable gold plated necklace (gilding : satin)
- Ethically made in France in the Agape Parisian workshop
- 2-year guarantee & water resistant
- No risk of allergy (nickel-free, lead-free)
- Delivered in a vegan leather pouch with a gift box
- Length : 43 cm (16.9") + 7 cm extender (2.8")
Availability: Immediate dispatch. Available to view in our Naas store.