Sternzeit: Where Bauhaus meets Mid Century.
The Supernova Velvet Chair wows with its minimalistic and sleek design. This chair celebrates the design style of the 1960s.
Thanks to its velvety surface, the REACH certified velvet fabric provides a soft and luxurious feel.
The trapezoidal side rests, which drop off to the front, connect to the backrest, which is tilted backwards so that you can sit in a comfortable leaning position. The elegant design is rounded off by tapering legs made of solid beech.
The wide seat and backrest offer real comfort to the sitter and this has been achieved using the highest grade foam padding and integrated steel suspension. In addition, the covers of the seat and back cushions, thanks to their zippers can be removed and cleaned if necessary!
Each upholstered chair is designed, developed and manufactured in the Sternzeit workshop in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Sternzeit
- Colour: Pink Rose
- Measurements: (W) 80cm, (H) 81cm, (D) 62cm
- Frame material: Solid beech, walnut stain
- Upholstery fabric: R.E.A.C.H. Certified – 320g/sqm – 83,000 abrasion cycles – 100% PES
- Pad: Steel suspension & PUR foam
- Environmental certificates: Öktotex100, REACH
- Assembly: The chair will be delivered dismantled. The simple assembly takes place by means of enclosed tools.
Availability: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of this item within Europe.